Saturday, February 18, 2012

Success is In the Air!

My co-star, co-producer, co-partner-in-crime for my play just booked a role on a great show!!  I'm so proud of him!  He's a great actor and deserves great success.  I truly believe we'll be walking the same red carpet someday.  Like Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts, it will be fun to have known each other before our careers took off.  

Though I can't tell you who he is, and he doesn't know I write this, he deserves much congratulations and praise.  You may actually know him... so take a moment to pat the back of an actor in your life.  Trust me, they'll appreciate it.

Good luck to him!! Looking forward to all that is to come for us both.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! It keeps me motivated and at the same time is very funny and entertaining! Keep up the good work and wish you all the best in your career!

    ReplyDelete