Sunday, April 16, 2017

An Update

I sent in my self tape last week for the lead in a film. I couldn't attend the session because I was traveling all week, yet I made sure to steal away from the group for half a morning so I could put the audition together.

I got her done, sent in and I kid you not, the casting director emailed back within fifteen minutes.

"You are really good, Anony, and lovely and interesting to watch."

We then proceed to email back and forth for the next half hour on availability, height and all sorts of other details that are usually only asked once you're close to booking. I start to get excited...

That was nearly a week ago.  You usually only hear this much radio silence once you're close to... well... not booking it.  

I find this so annoying.  

Welcome to the hustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment