Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Quick Update

Hello Everyone!

It has been a busy couple of weeks.  I've had a lot of work shifts, which is good because rent is due tomorrow and baby needs some cashy. Even better, residuals for my TV episode have started coming in... woot woot!!  I love getting unexpected checks in the mail.  It may be one of the greatest things about this career.  It's like Christmas or your birthday when you get cards with unexpected checks from your relatives.  But let's be honest... my great grandmother's cousin never sent me a check like this one, baby!

It may seem quiet, but there is all sorts of stuff to share...including reworking my entire team of reps, didn't book a movie (womp womp), but booked another movie (huzzah!), interning at a big casting office, writing, working out and all the other insane nonsense that comes with building this crazy empire.

I'll tell you all the down and dirty details of it all soon, but right now I have to hit my yoga mat before I head to work.  (Man, I cannot WAIT for the day when I don't have to maintain a side job to support this dream.  It really is a pain in the ass.  Just sayin' Universe.  Wanna take care of that??  Like soon??)

Until then, keep on dreamin' on folks!!

Yours,
Anony

No comments:

Post a Comment