Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Love Movies!


It probably comes as no surprise that I love movies.  I live and breath them.  I get goosebumps at the 20th Century Fox fanfare at the beginning of a movie and a lump in my throat when the Paramount stars soar through the sky.  I go so far as to view memories and moments in my life as if they were scenes from a movie.  My friends (particularly the non-actor ones) always laugh at me for saying such things as, "if this were a movie, this would be the scene where..." and then I calculate my next move based on how this imaginary film would play out.  I know, I'm a nerd.

But I've come to terms with my high level of nerd-ness and just embrace it as part of my charm.  Yesterday was a day devoted to movies and my undying love for them.  I dragged a friend to three screenings.  Starting with The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in the morning and The Avengers 3D that afternoon (both at the state-of-the-art theater at the Director's Guild in Los Angeles).  We ended the day by having a picnic and wine at the outdoor screening of  Sabrina at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.  (Which is, without a doubt, my favorite thing to do in this city.) 


The spread...


 
I just kept thinking all day yesterday... you know, life ain't so bad.  In fact, it's been pretty darn good to me.  

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment