In my humble opinion, sleeping is about the most annoying "have to" in my life. Outside of being snuggled up against someone sexy during a rainstorm on a Sunday morning, I don't enjoy staying in bed. I get bored and start to feel guilty at how unproductive I'm being. I wish I could function on 2 hours of sleep a night, and if I could, I would. There is just too much to accomplish in a mere 24 hours if you sleep 8 of them.
Back from Vegas for one day and already hitting the ground running. Here's a little of what's on my plate this week:
- New postcards and note cards with my new headshots arrived today. You bet I've already written ten of them to send out.
- Took inventory on how well I'm keeping up with my mailings... I'm a little behind. Better hit it hard this week and weekend. I want to try to be seen for another co-star or two before TV goes on holiday.
- Audition for a great little short tomorrow
- Shooting the pilot for a new web series Wednesday
- Need to schedule a makeup of a commercial class I missed (Wednesday night?)
- Casting director workshop Thursday
- Research and character work for my play, rehearsals Friday or Saturday
- Meeting with my agent to review headshots Saturday
- Half marathon on Sunday morning
- Feature film audition Sunday afternoon
- Oh yeah, and 40 hours at my jobby-job (That's another annoying "have to" for me right now.)
Okay. It's almost midnight. I guess I have to sleep now. Nighty.