Monday, December 8, 2014

Then You Find Yourself Utterly Happy

I finally got through a busy weekend of jobby job shifts, making the extra bucks where and when I can since I will be out of town all next week to shoot the movie.

Ahhhh! I'll be out of town next week to shoot a big movie!!!

Let's just enjoy that for a moment.... Deep breath in... And out...

Damn that feels good.

Hanging out with a friend tonight, I found myself especially goofy and smiley and blissfully playful.  That's how I know I'm doing what I love: the pure and uninhibited joy that eminates from the core of my being right now because I'm about to play in front of a camera. It seeps out my pores and tickles the little patches of super sensitive skin between my toes. I love the creativity and the adventure and I even love the pressure, that demand that you do something amazing...

"Camera rolls... now action...."

Let the magic begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment