Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

12:49 am.  So that means it's Wednesday already?  Sheesh!  Where do they go?

The last few days have flown by in a flash.  It was a pretty big day for me, I ended up signing with the new agent!  Remember I told you he was working on the larger partners at the agency all weekend?  They still wouldn't really budge yet because I didn't have enough credits on my resume.  Well, this agent decided to take me anyway!  He believes in me me so much that he's willing to go against the recommendation of his more senior partners and add me to his client list.  It may still be a battle getting me in some doors, but at least I have another warrior on my team.  He's passionate and willing to take risks because he's looking to build a name for himself in Los Angeles, as he was a New York agent until last year.  I couldn't be more excited!  The last couple days has been filled with linking submission accounts, revising resumes, adding logos and discussing casting relationships.  I am looking forward to seeing what this new partnership will bring in the months ahead!

This Wednesday is still young, yet I already have a callback scheduled and I just sent a link to a fresh video submission to the casting team for an indie feature that shoots out of state at the end of the month.  All in a day's work.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment