Friday, June 1, 2012

Food For Thought Fridays, Part 2


"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." 
~Abraham Lincoln

Don't ever let anyone decide you can't make it.  That's your choice, not theirs.

...

I'm playing tour guide this week for family who is visiting.  Gotta show them my city.  Plans include beaches, museums, walking the red carpet for an indie movie premiere (my friend's, not mine), after parties, Cirque de Soleil and lots of brunching and dining in between.

Though I'm away from my blog for a moment, I'll be back with lots to share about movie roles that were (almost) mine, new headshots, new dates, wedding festivities and an email from my agent that made me think, "By golly, we ain't in Kansas anymore... we're in the big leagues." 

Yep, all that has happened in the last week.  Want more?  Me too.  I'll meet you right back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment